Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Fighting fat: Week 15


Starting weight: 176 lbs. (BMI: 26.4 – overweight)
Dec. 11 weigh-in: 162 lbs. (BMI: 24.3 – overweight)
Days worked out in week 14: five

After gaining a pound last week, I dropped it this week. I've come to the conclusion that 162 is another wall, so I'm going to have to crank up my workouts in order to hit my goal of 160.

I'm hoping to do this by next Tuesday because many of my friends are coming into town and that's a recipe for disaster.

The nice thing is that my body fat percentage is down to 15.2 percent. A drop from 16.3 percent four weeks ago.

My dilemma right now is that focus is becoming harder as the weather gets colder. There are days when it seems easier to go home and sleep after my warmouts than continuing to lift. I need to find a goal to work toward, but I don't have one right now aside from dropping weight.

Maybe I can think of something next week.

No comments: